We are so thrilled that the world is slowly, but surely opening up. After so many months of limited international travel, it is a breath of fresh air to be able to plan hunting, fishing, wingshooting, and photo safari vacations that our clients have been dreaming about!
The world is nearly at your fingertips, so where should you go? Here are a few of our recommendations:
Africa: Our various lodges throughout South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana offer plains game hunting, dangerous game hunting, wingshooting, and photo safaris. Africa is the ultimate vacation for families as it provides something for everyone to enjoy – outdoorsmen/women and spectators alike! There are numerous non-hunting activities available throughout Africa.
Argentina: The latest excitement to sweep our office has been the opening of Argentina!
A wingshooting trip here is unmatched. With options for mixed bag wingshooting or a high volume dove hunting trips, our luxurious lodges will take care of everyone in your group with the utmost care. If you want to see thousands of Dove overhead, this is your destination!
We also offer trips to fantastic big game hunting lodges which feature Red Stag, Axis, Blackbuck, Fallow, Mouflon, Pere David’s Deer, and Wild Boar. These lodges mix their hunting expertise with the traditional touring culture of the country beautifully.
As Argentina has been closed for so long, many of our lodges are booking their calendars out quicker than usual. Several of our lodges are close to filling their 2023 seasons already. Now is the time to start planning if Argentina is a vacation you are wanting to go on in the next three years!
Spain: Enjoy the beauty and rich culture of this country while visiting our big game hunting and traditional wingshooting lodges. Along with your outdoor adventure, you can add in touring of the country’s most beautiful cities and landscapes.
The looming question is this: what are the requirements for each country? Here is our comprehensive guide to the Covid-19 restrictions currently in place for every country we work in along with any extra requirements our lodges have in place: (Subject to change)
- United States: Nationals do not need a vaccine to travel throughout the country, but must provide either proof of vaccination or proof of negative covid test within 72 hours of travel by plane
- Canada: Any visitors to Canada are required to be vaccinated and negative Covid test no more than 72 hours before travelling
- Costa Rica: With the exception of vaccinated visitors, all USA visitors are required to have travel insurance for at least 5 days which covers covid-19 and treatment/accomodation costs. All visitors are required to fill out a “Pase de Salud” form before departing on your flight to Costa Rica.
- Belize: USA visitors are required to have a negative PCR test no more than 96 hours before their travel to the country or a negative rapid antigen test no more than 48 hours before travel to the country regardless of vaccination status.
- Bahamas: USA visitors are required to have a negative test (rapid tests are not accepted) no more than 5 days prior to travelling to the country, regardless of vaccination status. Rapid tests are allowed for vaccinated visitors.
- Argentina: USA visitors must be vaccinated at least 14 days prior to travel along with a negative test result no more than 72 hours before travelling. All visitors are required to have travel insurance which covers covid-19 and treatment/accomodation costs.
- Brazil: USA visitors must have a negative test result from a RT-PCR test no more than 72 hours before departure, or a negative antigen test taken no more than 24 hours before departure. All visitors must fill out a “Traveler’s Health Declaration” form before departing for their trip to Brazil.
- Uruguay: The country is currently closed to any non-resident travellers.
- Hungary: USA visitors are allowed in Hungary if they have a negative test result no more than 72 hours before travel, regardless of vaccination status.
- Italy: USA visitors are allowed in Italy if they can provide a negative molecular PCR or rapid antigen test result no more than 72 hours before of departure as well as one of the following:
- An Anti-COVID 19 vaccination certificate for an European Medicines Agency (EMA)-recognized vaccine with the date of the final vaccine dose must be at least 14 days prior to travel.
- A medical certificate confirming recovery from Covid from no more than six months before departure.
- Visitors who are not vaccinated are required to quarantine for five days and then be tested.
- Spain: USA visitors are allowed in Spain if they have proof of vaccination.
- South Africa: USA visitors are allowed if they can provide a negative test result no more than 72 hours before departure
- Namibia: USA visitors are allowed if they can provide a negative test result no more than 7 days before departure
- Zimbabwe: USA visitors are allowed in they can provide a negative test result no more than 48 hours before departure
- Zambia: USA visitors are allowed if they can provide a negative test result no more than 72 hours before departure
- Botswana: USA visitors are allowed if they can provide a negative test result no more than 72 hours before arrival
- Mozambique: USA visitors are allowed if they can provide a negative test result no more than 72 hours before departure
- New Zealand: The country is currently closed to any non-resident travellers
**All information as of 11/8/2021. For updated information please visit: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php